Welcome to Greelancer!
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the access and use of greelancer, including any functionalities or services offered through greelancer.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use greelancer.com. if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We offer our services to the people above 18. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years old you must use our site on behalf of your parents or any legal guardian with their appropriate permission.
What we offer
We are freelance service Provider Company located in Pakistan. We provide a platform to sellers around the world to sell their services, and to the clients to find the best and cheap sellers to purchase services for their business. If you want to know more about us, click here.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs.
Buyers are users who purchase services.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gig Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices.
Gig Page is where the Seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Gigs are services offered.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
How it works
- Everyone who use our site must have to register itself by creating an account. Registration is free, but you are agree to provide the required information accurately. Providing incomplete or prudent information may lead to suspension and deletion of your account.
- Sellers are required to offer their services by creating gigs in their account.
- Buyers pay greelancer in advance to create an order.
- Buyers or sellers may not offer payments using any other methods which are not provided by us.
License and ownership
Unless otherwise stated on the seller gig page, buyer owns the intellectual property rights for all material that he/she ordered, that are subject to payment. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
User information for commercial use
Users are notified that they are agree, unless explicitly indicated, to the content they create and upload to greelancer, including videos, text, photos, usernames, seller’s delivered work and any other information that is provided or uploaded by the user to greelancer will be used without consideration of the user for marketing purposes.
User generated content
All content added to our site by buyers and sellers refers to user generated content. The content added by the user to the site is not observed for copyright, violations, trademarks, appropriateness and other rights. The user shall be solely responsible for any consequences related to their content.
- Greelancer has the rights to disable or permanently delete the user account if he/ she found in inappropriate use or breaching to our terms of services or community standards.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to buy or sell on greelancer
- Users can contact our customer services if he/ she has any queries regarding account suspension or any other query.
- Any of the terms of services of the site are not permanent and are subject to change.
- Changes to our terms of services take effect after their publication, therefore we treat our users according to the current terms of services.
Greelancer ownership rights
This site, its services, design, information, content and other material are subject to copyright. All the sites trademarks are owned and protected by greelancer and shall not be copied, transferred, modified or distributed without proper permission by anyone.